XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

o_O

your one of my favorit animators, you do not know how excited i was when i saw that the series was finally done. i'd have to say that this the best one ever. please keep up the good work ^_^

the angel the angel

T_T

omg that was soo sad and beautiful i loved the flash but im sorry about what happend i no what it feels like to lose someone you love. continue with makin flash u hav a real talent.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

sweet ^_^

ur my favorit animator! i love the way ur finish pieces r, especially how ur detail n quality always amaze me o_O. pwease keep up the good work n i can't wait to c wut u come up w/next.

Ragnarok Online Music Vid Ragnarok Online Music Vid

dude

wow that was awsome i liked how u messed with the sprites instead of makin ur own characters cause it feels like the real thing ! u just inspired me to make a flash about RO thnx ^_^

RO: Love of a Sprite RO: Love of a Sprite

awwww

i love this flash, its sooo cute also it helps even more that its from ragnarok online hehehe there both soooooo kwl i hope u make more ur good at it :)

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

oh my god!!!!

dude that was awsome i loved it did u use a tablet to draw the pics or was it by hand?

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

DUDE

OMG U SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF MY FRIENDS! thank you now i hav 2 put up with them! good flash though i liked it but now they think im crazy so thnx again!

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

DUDE

omg that was sweet i swear i should do that one of these days it was amazing!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work

POD#1 * My Broken Wings * POD#1 * My Broken Wings *

Not bad

i liked it too bad though like u said no awards but u can always look at it this way ur graphics r better than other ppls n the story line is pretty good to

The Final Task The Final Task

no way

dude that was fucking awsome omg thats the kwlest thing i have ever seen sweet dude keep up the good work you have just made my day with that flash!